I dropped Joe off at the vet on my way to school. He knew where we were going, and as we got closer the squeals from the back seat just got louder. He went into the vet's front office without too much trouble, but when it was time to get checked in for surgery, he had to be dragged on his stomach to the back room. What was most heart-wrenching was when he looked into my eyes with a sense of utter betrayal.
The cleaning went just fine, and Josh and I were very happy to get the call that he was waking up from anesthesia. However, when I picked him up he was certainly still a little loopy. I knew he wasn't back to 100% when he didn't even notice the two cats in the vet's waiting room. You'll also see from the picture below that Joe kept passing out into a deep slumber wherever he went.
Luckily, today he is back to his normal self...that is a professional table beggar.
No comments:
Post a Comment